High operating efficiency centrifugal water pump with energy efficient inverter duty motor
· High Efficiency Solar PVs with a service life of minimum 25 years
· Reliability - failsafe and fool proof
· Robust design Galvanized steel mounting structure for long life
· Ease / comfort of operation and no maintenance cost
· Versatility and flexibility of use
· Controller conversion efficiency – 98 %
· Environment friendly air & noise pollution free solution
· Solar water pumps can be used with ponds, streams, or wells (generally 4-6 inch well casings).
· If the water level is lower than 20 feet and the solar pump will need to lift more than that, a submersible solar pump will work great and can lift vertical distances of up to 700 feet.
· Surface solar pumps can use suction to draw water vertically about 10-20 feet. However, once they have lifted that relatively small amount, surface solar pumps can then push water great distances, like 200 feet
· High Technology automatic controller with dynamic MPPT control method
· The Controller offers complete protection against under & over voltage and dry run protection for the pump
· The solar panels powering the solar water pump are part of the system showing how many watts of solar panels are needed to produce the desired water flow.
· The solar pump and the amount of solar panels needed both depend on how many Liters per day (LPD) or Liters per minute (LPM) wanted to pump and the vertical head the pump needs to overcome.
· Batteries are not required and are never suggested to be part of the system.
· Site Survey
· Pump and Motor set
· Solar Power conditioning unit
· Solar PV modules
· Solar panel (for fixing solar modules)
· Pipes and cables
· Foundation set (consisting of foundation bolts, structure and civil construction material and cement, sand, stones etc.)
· Earthing kit